Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look, look! Another iris is open!


Woo hoo! Another iris opened today! I'm so excited! I cut some of the Deckers and the one new one; I don't know what it is; Joan will come tomorrow and she'll tell me what it is. I'm going to have to map out the yard and write down all the names because I can't remember what they all are.

Today my back has been a lot better. It still hurts, but I've been able to do everything I need to do. I see the chiropractor in the morning and I think he'll be done with me, then. I hope I don't have to see him for a long time, but I sure thank God that we have him here in town.

We walked on the treadmill today because we have a new family member, O2-E2. Remember R2-D2 in Star Wars? Well his cousin has come to live with us. It's an oxygen concentrator to be used with exercise. That is: EWOT, Exercise with oxygen therapy. It has lots of benefits and cancer doesn't like oxygen at all, so we're all over this. I'll miss walking outside, but no dogs will chase me in our bedroom!

I'm going to jiggle after Survivor. I'm watching it right now. Then it's bedtime for me!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful iris maryjo...outstanding in fact. thanks for letting me see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana; I'm thrilled you enjoy them, too. They are really fun for me. My good friend Joan, is thinning out mine while we are gone. She's a life saver! She helps me a lot in the garden and takes care of the house while we're gone. What a treasure she is!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete