Saturday, January 29, 2011

69 degrees here today!


Tonight's picture is another one from our walk out by the lake yesterday. It was gorgeous here, again, today, but we walked this morning on the treadmills while they cleaned our unit. It was too cold then, to go walk by the lake. But, after lunch we went over to the fish hatchery and walked some more. Then we came back to the condo and laid out in the sun for a couple of hours. Wow, that felt good!

It's going to be cooler tomorrow, but it was sure nice to have a couple of gorgeous days to get outside and get some fresh air. I thank God the weather has been so nice. Even when it's cold, we can always be warm. I know that is such a blessing because we sure don't enjoy being cold!

The Coal Miner's Daughter is on, again, so I'm going to go watch it for real tonight while Don channel surfs. I saw just enough the last time it was on to make me know I need to see it all this time!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was in such a hurry to go watch the movie and have cold on the brain, so I spelled it wrong. I've corrected that, but I thought I'd better fess up.

    ReplyDelete