Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Awesome tissues!

Now, I'm 'selling tissues!' Seriously, these tissues made by Puff with Vicks in them are awesome. Our friend, Sharon, showed them to us when she was here. I thought I should have some in case I need them in my 'emergency kit.' So, they sit on the kitchen counter and keep all the cooties scared off! I haven't used one, yet! They're so strong, I just lean over toward them and that's good enough! It reminds me of when I was in college and my roommate (and cousin), Suzanne, kept Geritol to keep her perky: just the thought of drinking it perked her right up! She doesn't remember that, but it's something I sure never forgot. Anyway, these tissues are sure fun to have and make me know I'll be able to breathe through this winter! Thanks, Sharon for the tissue tip! Hope your sinuses are happy these days!

Today we got to eat out at the Cracker Barrel! Don's weight loss has hit a plateau, so he wanted to shock his system by eating some out of compliance things. They have plenty of those at the Cracker Barrel! So, it was fun to go out for breakfast! Then I made chicken burritos for lunch and chili for supper. Yum! It was fun to eat out of compliance for a day! We are so blessed to have plenty to eat. We thank God for our food and ask His forgiveness when we eat more than we need. Our intent today was not to eat too much, but to eat enough carbs to shock his system back into the losing pattern. Hopefully, we will never eat more than our share, again, but it's sure a hard habit to break! Thanks to Fran and Charlie for treating us to the Cracker Barrel!

2 comments:

  1. Be sure you don't clean your glasses with those tissues...its bad.
    Also...I tend to shock my system by eating inapproiate items on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your shocked system is working great for you Dana; you look wonderful! Thanks for the tip not to clean my glasses with those Vicks tissues! That makes me smile to even think of it! I never use tissue on my glasses, for fear of scratching them, only fabric, but Vicks? That would be ugly!

    ReplyDelete