Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good sports!


Gina and "company" got up early to head home on Sunday, so they weren't too excited about me taking pictures. Elise and Sharon were good sports, though! We're so grateful for their stopping to spend a night with us. They got here around 5:30 on Saturday, so we had time for a good visit with them. Then they made it home, safely, so we give thanks! Sharon was fighting a sinus infection, so she introduced me to Vicks tissues. Man, those things are STRONG! Have you smelled them?

Today we went over to the fitness room and it was closed; they were painting. Hopefully, it will be up and running tomorrow. We should have walked around outside, but we were just lazy today. I guess it's okay to take a day off here and there. RIF: Reading Is Fun! Relaxing is great, too. It's great not to have a heavy duty agenda!

I called home to check in today and learned that David and Dorothy spent the night at the hospital last night. David has an infection, so they'll keep him for a few days. I hope they can get him out of there quickly before he gets some bug on top of this. Man, COPD is sure bad stuff! Please keep them in your prayers, and I'll keep you updated about them. (Dorothy is okay; she just stayed in the hospital with David. She is having a terrible time with pain in her leg and hip, though.)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the blank post I sent out at first. I just hit the wrong key! Thanks for your patience!

    ReplyDelete