Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another fork trick.

Don forgot to bring his extending fork, but we've had fun with the huge forks in our units. When we were at Horseshoe Bend we set the table with a huge serving fork at Phil's place for one meal. That was funny! So, when Gina and the kids were here, we set the table at breakfast with the huge serving fork at Ethan's place. He said, "This is a ginormous fork!" And, I love his expression! He's a real clown, so he was the perfect one for this fork. Gina's a great sport, too!

I mentioned yesterday that I was sweating like a pig and my good friend, Vereal Barton corrected me! Pigs don't sweat! Horses sweat and pigs wallow to get cool; they are unable to sweat. Maybe I've been upgraded? I sweat like a horse. Ha! My good friend from high school (Charlie Clark) says that girls (that's a complement!) don't sweat, but they glow. Well, whatever, I come home from the fitness center glowing like a horse, I guess. I guess I'll never make much of a country girl. I never felt like a city girl, but I must lean in that direction. I thank God that I can sweat. It would be a huge mess if I had to roll in some mud to get cool! 'Glowing' is messy enough! Thanks, Vereal! You sure know how to make me think of you often!

No comments:

Post a Comment