Saturday, January 15, 2011

Settled in for a while.

The picture tonight is one I took of Don and Mary at the Branson International Airport on Wednesday. Notice there were no crowds; there was nobody, but us! So, we did our picture taking thing and called it good. Mary is in her comfort zone in this shot: behind the camera. I've never been in an airport where they had wild animals hanging, stuffed on the walls. Tomorrow I'll put on a picture I took of one of the light fixtures. It's really a pretty awesome place. I imagine in the spring, summer and fall the business picks up. They are building a NASCAR racing facility, here, too. They are always adding something huge.

We are happy to be here in the non-peak season. It's nice not to be run over by mobs of people and lots of traffic. Today was a great day. If we weren't moving, we would have hiked. There will be more great days. We were lucky to get to check in at 11:00 this morning. We'll be here for two weeks, so we won't have to move next week. That will be nice! We did love our week at Big Cedar! We always love time with Steve and Mary, so it was a healing and uplifting time for us. We thank God for good friends and time to enjoy them!

That's how facebook is for me: healing and uplifting because I get to spend time with so many people who mean so much to me. Many people don't get it, but that's what it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment