Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love these shoes!

I
This is a picture Don took of me as I got a bowl down from the cabinet above the microwave. it's cool how adding an inch and a half to my height makes me able to reach more in the kitchen! I'm almost 5'2" in these shoes! They're great! They took some getting used, to, but I love them, now!

However, I didn't wear them today because we had snow and I didn't want to get them out in that. Plus, I wasn't sure if I could handle the slippery as well in them. I think we had a couple of inches. We only walked over to the fitness room (a few buildings from us), but we didn't venture out for anything else.

We thank God for health to walk and a beautiful change of scenery. Whatever I thought I was coming down with the other day seems to be backed off for now. I'm not coughing. I'm throwing all my remedies at it, and it seems to be working. I thank God for that, too! I haven't even used the Vicks tissues; I just admire them!

No comments:

Post a Comment