Saturday, January 22, 2011

Got all excited about date day.


I had Don take this picture in the little kitchen, where the second bedroom is; I figured you were tired of pictures in the kitchen I use all the time. That's where I live, so that's where most of the pictures get made. This was last Wednesday when we went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It was fun to go out for a change, although I really prefer eating in because we have exactly what we want, here. We were fresh out of carbs, so it was the time to go to the Cracker Barrel. Fran and Charlie had sent us a gift card, so we went out on them!

Today they did what they call a 'stay over cleaning' for us, while we went to the fitness center to work out. It was nice to not have to move. We'll get to do that, again, next week. 10 days before Feb. 5th I'll see if I can get this place; if I can, then we can stay another week. Moving is not too bad, but not moving is very, very nice!

We thank God for the ability to move if we need to and for the opportunity to stay at wonderful places even if it's not Hawaii. We watched a show about Hawaii beaches today and counted among our blessings that we've enjoyed most of them. It's a blessing to enjoy Missouri in the winter and spring, too. Spring is coming! Woohoo! (I don't see any sign of it, but I have faith!)

No comments:

Post a Comment