Sunday, January 9, 2011

Here come Steve and Mary!


Tonight's picture is one that Don took yesterday of our bed, here, at Big Cedar. They have bears and deer and all manner of wild animals everywhere. Notice the bears on the roll pillow and the bears in the coverlet on the bed. This is a way comfortable bed, too! We really like it here, especially since we have the WIFI in the unit!

We have a prediction for a winter storm, so Steve and Mary are on their way instead of waiting until in the morning to come! Woohoo! I'll be glad for them to get here early, plus I'm really glad for them to get ahead of the storm. She has a smart phone and has sent me two messages that all is well. I love these new gadgets that keep us so well connected! (I'm so glad she has one and knows how to use it! Ha! I'd be up a tree if I had one!)

I thank God for good friends and their safe traveling. What a treat for us to have them join us here. This will be the third time they've joined us at Big Cedar, I think. Steve and I have the same birthday, so we always celebrate our birthday when we get together; we pay no attention to the date. We enjoy celebrating, whatever the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment