Thursday, January 6, 2011

And they were off!


Tonight's picture is one I took as the kids piled into the Suburban. Water? Check! Sunglasses? Check! It's amazing we didn't find a thing that they left, so they got home with all they brought, I hope! (This is Elise and Gina in the picture.)

Today they were still painting in the fitness room, so Don and I walked around the outside of the resort grounds. It was tolerable to walk in the cold and interesting; so glad the wind wasn't blowing like it does in Oklahoma, or we'd have frozen! I thank God for the opportunity to walk inside or outside; it's a great privilege that many people our age don't have, so PTL!

Otherwise, all is relaxing here! I thank God for that, too. I just talked to David and Dorothy and he gets to go home in the morning if he still is feeling better like he is now. PTL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment