Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Puzzling.


Tonight's picture is one Don took of Steve and Mary and I as we were working on this puzzle. It looks a lot better today! Notice the tree on the lamp shade; that tree and bears are really common around here. There are 3 fish on the wall above that lamp, but only a piece of one made it into the picture. Mary doesn't get too far away from her laptop. Today Steve has made great headway on the puzzle. I'd say it's about half done or more. The hard thing about this puzzle is that the picture we have to go by is only about 2" x 3". I've never worked a puzzle with a picture this small!

Today was brutally cold, so we only got out enough to ride the shuttle over to the fitness center. I think it was 11 out there. Tomorrow we plan to go drive around some and inspect the new Branson International Airport. They tell us it looks like a Bass Pro Shop! We'll see and we'll take pictures if it's worthy.

Our nephew one time impressed me when he prayed and thanked God for putting us into families. I thank God for that, too. However, there is a scripture that mentions a friend who is closer than a brother. I thank God for those kinds of friends, too! We are so blessed with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you would say something about puzzles...doing puzzles is the only way my mother and brother got through the insanity of going to treatments everyday at the cancer treatment center they went to and now, there is always a puzzle waiting for someone to do at my moms house! I love your blog, very nice reading, and reminds me much of my own family! You're right about families!

    ReplyDelete