Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow?


We are all braced around here for more snow. They're closing schools all around us, so the folks who make the decisions must believe it's coming. Tonight's picture is from Friday when we went walking at the lake. It was great to get some sun for a couple of days, so we thank God for this great break in the middle of winter.

We have plenty of food, so we don't need to go anywhere. If it snows we'll just stay here and enjoy the beauty of it. We mostly stay here, anyway, so it will just make it more interesting for us. I know it complicates life for people who have to get out to work, etc., so I pray that folks will stay safe when they have to go out in this weather. I'm going to thaw some chili for me to eat tomorrow; that sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment