Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New rocking shoes.

Today's picture is me modeling my new rocking shoes. I went to Wal-Mart today to stock up on remedies and food and came away with all that plus these shoes. I had resisted them the last time we were there, but I was too weak today. I really love them! I was afraid I'd have trouble walking in them, but they are really so comfortable! I've had them on ever since I got home, but a friend suggested I not wear them all day as they made her hips hurt when she did that. Heaven forbid: I sure don't need another pain, so these puppies are going to bed and I'm back to my crocks for the rest of the night.

I got a good stock of everything I might need if I get worse, but I'm really feeling pretty good. Of course I'm taking the remedies, so I think that could be why I feel so good. I thank God that I seem to have caught whatever this is in time to turn it around so that I don't feel so terrible. Ugh. I hate being sick, so I'm feeling better enough that I don't count it as sick. Feeling so bad that I can only go to bed and that doesn't help is what I call sick; I don't feel nearly that bad, although, yesterday I was afraid that was what was happening.

I didn't even get a nap today. Not that I didn't WANT one, I just didn't have time. When I get groceries, it becomes a big work day. All the veggies have to be washed! It was time to make quiche, too, so there just hasn't been time for a nap. They say we're going to get 2 or 3 inches of snow Thursday, so that will be cool! We're ready with plenty of food, so bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment