Monday, February 28, 2011

Puzzle is taking shape.


This is a picture Don took tonight to show you the progress I've made on the puzzle. I've got to get it finished this week because we leave here on Saturday morning. It's been my stress reliever for the last week. I've sure missed my puzzle partners, though! I guess it's a good time to remember to thank God for the puzzle partners I've had for so many puzzles before this one; doing this one alone makes me really appreciate them!

We went to the library today a printed off the tax forms for the business; they have to be in by March 15th, so I was pleased to get that bear off my back! I got a dispute with the credit card resolved today, so that's two stressful things I got to mark off my 'list.' Now if I can just get my site moved, I'll be happy and relax.

It was cooler today, but still comfortable to be outside. We saw some bluebirds outside our window, too. I got a few pictures, but they aren't so good. I really don't have the camera for taking good shots of birds. We sure do love watching them, though. The bluebird has been one of my favorites since I had to do a report on them in the 4th grade, so it's special to see lots of them when we are here. Every now and then we'll see one when we go to the reserve at home, but we never see them around the house. We thank God for the bird treats we get everywhere we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment