Friday, January 13, 2012

Dinner our last night on the cruise.

This is one of the pictures Mary got from the cruise. Our waiter took it for her. Steve is on the left and Mary is on the right. Patsy, my room mate, and I are in the middle. I am so grateful that I could eat and not be sick on this cruise! I took half a Bonine each day and it worked fine for me. It's weird that it still feels like I'm on the ship, though!

Today Steve and Mary went birding down on the coast all day. I stayed here and my friends, Charlotte and Delpha, came and got me and took me to lunch at the Olive Garden. It was a great time! Then I had time this afternoon to work on the jigsaw puzzle that we have going and I got caught up on my emails. It was good to get some relaxing done. Ahhhhh. I thank God for rest, relaxing and awesome friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!! So you are back in business computer-wise! The carpet in this pic looks like water!! Ha, made me dizzy!! Have a great Saturday! Love you, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I never noticed that about the carpet; I just loved it when there was carpet because I could use Mary's hiking stick to steady me. I went off and left mine by the door! I have rubber 'boots' to put on mine for inside use, but hers had none, so if I put it down on a floor with no carpet (the deck worked okay because it was 'soft' wood) I didn't dare to lean on it. I'm using Mary's laptop, so I'm getting by; I've got to figure out what to do when I go to Branson and it's in the shop. I have a little notebook, so maybe I can get by with it. I've been using Mary's pics, but she put mine on her computer last night so I can put on some of mine after this. Linda, I think you and Tom would love a cruise when you get a chance to do one. The weird thing is that we still feel shifts of the boat after two days on dry land. These bodies are something! Love and miss you! Jo

    ReplyDelete