Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Enjoying the puzzle and each other!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words or something like that.  this one says a lot!  I thank God for the story this picture tells.

1)  Note the smiles - even Phil in the background is smiling.  He helps with the puzzle, too!

2)  We've got the puzzle on a newspaper so that we can turn it around, but I need to get a solid piece of newsprint; that print is confusing and we don't need confusion!

3)  Notice the pie pans; we keep like colored pieces in different pans and boxes.

4)  Notice the dear and fish on the walls.

People think they have to go to shows in Branson, but we love the peace and quiet of just being together for fun times.  I'll be happy to go see Pierce Arrow when they open, but I'm totally content to puzzle with Ruthie and Phil right now!

4 comments:

  1. Pierce Arrow is great !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB, I know they are so awesome and their comedian is such a hoot! I'm really eager to take my cousin to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is their comedian still Paul Harris?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, HB, you need to bring Karen to Branson to see Pierce Arrow. Paul Harris has his own show, now, I think. Their comedian for years has been a guy named Jarrett Dougherty. He's every bit as good as Paul Harris, and I think better. You'd love him; come as soon as you can; I guarantee it's well worth it!

    ReplyDelete