Sunday, January 22, 2012

This is a picture Patsy took of me in the "tourist trap" in Cozumel.  This fountain was pretty.  All  in all it was a really great trip.  I'm glad we didn't turn over like the one in Italy did!

Today I got up early and drove all day to get to Branson before dark.  I got here just in time to get unloaded as it was getting dark.  Then I had problems getting connected.  I had to call ATT 3 times, and it took 4 hours, but they got me connected!  I never had to talk to the robot and each time I got someone who spoke English with no wacky accent.  I needed that!

I've got everything all unpacked and put away in the kitchen.  I'm going to unpack my clothes and shower and head to bed.  There is a jacuzzi tub here, but I'm so tired, I'm not sure I could pull myself out of it, so I'll have a break through and shower tonight.  I just need to get clean and get to bed.  I'm exhausted.  I was up until 2:20 this morning getting everything ready and then got up at 6:30, so it was a short night for me.  I thank God for keeping me awake for the trip and for giving me a safe trip here.  The weather was perfect.

I griped about the condo last week, so I must complement this one.  It is the Wilderness Club and Big Cedar and it is really nice.  I always love it here.   Ruthie and Phil are coming as soon as they get the new doors on their house; Sissy, why don't you come on up here?  Ruthie and I were talking about that and we think it would be so much fun!  I'm making an ice box pie with Splenda; can I bribe you with pie?

8 comments:

  1. So glad you made it safely! Now try to rest and relax for a few days.

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're there safe and sound and will have company soon. I hope your Sissy decides to come also.
    I love you.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!!! Way to go! Have a great day, love you, Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Jo I saw it!!!!! I would like to come up just trying to figure out a time....maybe a long weekend????? Tony, the guy I work for, is stressing cause he has some tax deadlines on 1/31, then I have a doc appointment on 2/14. When is Ruthie coming?

    Glad you made it safe and sound, I know you aren't used to driving much.

    Hugs
    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, yes, rest sounds so good. This is the perfect place to do it. I love Big Cedar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Terri. I sure hope Sissy can figure out a time to come, too. It sounds like it'll be tricky, though. I remember when you came that year; it was so great and it's a memory I treasure! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Linda, I sure did do it! Don would be proud of me. I sure miss you guys; some year you've got to meet me here. When the time is right we'll make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sissy, I did fine with the drive. Thankfully, there were no issues! I'm so glad you're thinking about coming up here! I'll send you a message with more details. Love you!

    ReplyDelete