Saturday, January 14, 2012

Puzzling.


Steve and I have just finished this puzzle. Today we had to go 'off campus' and do laundry. I checked out the playground because our nephew and niece are coming tomorrow with their little guys, Luke and Logan. I wanted to be sure it was acceptable for them. I think they'll like it, and it should be nice tomorrow; it was a great day today! I thank God for warm days; my feet were so happy to be out of closed in shoes. My back is not happy being away from my NUBAX and Power Plate, so in this picture you'll notice the belt I'm wearing: it's a device designed to give me traction and stretch my back. It really does seem to help and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks for checking on me. All is good. Relaxing with the puzzle was good today. It feels especially good to have completed it. Tomorrow we'll take pictures of the completed puzzle. I thank God that the peripheral neuropathy I had with chemo is gone so that I can handle the puzzle pieces, play cards and type! There is always so much for which to give thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Now the computer can rest....I've worn it out looking for another blog post! Ha! You look great! I'm looking forward to seeing the completed puzzle. Now you can start another one? Cool table by the way! Here's hoping you have a good week and great checkup! Love you! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I done something that made the blog hard to find? I think I'm going to carefully put this puzzle back into the box and work it in Branson, again. It was fun. Yes, that table was pretty good for working a puzzle; we only had to worry about pieces sliding of the end, not the whole table! Thanks for your good hopes my way; I hope so, too! Hope you and Phil are doing good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't done anything; I'm just antsy for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pics to post! Almost forgot about the puzzle. It will be here someday. Love you, Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete