Thursday, January 19, 2012

Took an off day.



This picture Judy took of Steve and Mary and I at MD Anderson on Tuesday. I am so blessed to have so many good friends all over the world. I thank God for all these folks who cart me around, house me, love me and pray with and for me! Tomorrow I go back to MD Anderson for the ct scan of my abdomen. I really expect that it will be fine. All these tests will turn out okay and I can move forward with confidence. However they turn out, I can move forward with confidence because I know that God is in control. I'm doing everything I can to be cancer free; if the cancer returns then this will be my ticket to move on to the next phase and I have no fear of that. My worst fear is doing anything without Don and I'm already doing everything without him. I learned a long time ago: 'Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain,' so I'm home free. It's all up to God and He's carrying me like in the poem, "Footprints." I am so grateful for God carrying me. God blesses!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo, you say the best things!! Love your blog, praying for you today and the CT which will show nothing!! Just think, you are giving someone job security!! Ha! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete