Monday, January 23, 2012

God's promises.


God sent a rainbow to represent the promise that He would never flood the whole world, again. I take all of life pretty seriously, but rainbows are special because God used it to represent a huge promise. To me it's a very personal message every time I see a rainbow. It's reminder to me that God is in control and He will keep all His promises, and He is reminding ME. He has a plan for each of us, including me. I don't see all that He sees and I trust Him and love Him for taking charge. When He gives us TWO rainbows, it seems very emphatic to me. These two rainbows delighted us as we were leaving Cozumel. You can see the tip of another cruise ship on the edge of the picture. There were many delights on the cruise, but this one was extra special. We don't have to be on a cruise to see double rainbows; we get lots of signals all the time from God. I'm not sure I always know exactly what they mean and I'm sure I miss some, but all in all I'm reminded that I can trust in Him.
He got me here, safely, yesterday. This place is awesome and I'm grateful to be here. I slept until 10 this morning! I'm ready to go to bed and get another good night's sleep. Thanks for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment