Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last dinner on the cruise.


Tonight's picture was also taken the last night we had dinner on the ship. This is me and Patsy with our waiter, Roberto. We really liked him; he was really good to us. I don't think we ever go a picture of our steward, and that's a mistake because he was also very good to us. The cruise was really nice. it was nice to be totally taken care of for a few days. Patsy was such a great room mate, too. Maybe we'll do another cruise sometime. I thank God that I was NOT sea sick at all! I took a half of a Bonine every day and had no problems whatsoever. I sure did feel the motion from time to time, even for a couple of days off the cruise! I think I haven't felt any motion today, so maybe that's done for this trip.

Doris and Jerry's son, Brett, and his wife, Heather, came over with their boys today and we had a nice visit. It's always so good to see them and the boys are so precious. I got a few pictures, so someday I'll post one of them to share with you. Thanks for checking on me; hope this will be a good week for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment