Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo!


This is as close to party dress as I get.  It was dress up night on the cruise.  I put this picture on to represent the news that I just got.  The doctor's nurse called and the result of my ct scan was that there was NO evidence of metastatic disease!  Praise God!  That's what we've prayed for and it's what I believed the results would be.  It feels good to have the results in and have it all confirmed.  Thank you so much for your prayers.

Ahhhhh . . . now I can get busy with taxes.  God is good; He'll help me through the taxes, too!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations MJ...i'm so very happy for you. That is exactly the news that you deserve to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! Excellent news!!!
    Love you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Great news!! I knew you had diagnosed yourself correctly! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dana. I don't know about deserving it, but I sure am grateful to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Terri, for celebrating with me. Praise God, huh? Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! WOO HOO, WOO HOO, WOO HOO!!
    Love you, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, Linda, they don't call me the old witch doctor for nothing! I think I know myself pretty well, but I'm glad to have the professionals agree with me. Now, I can move on with a clean sheet. Praise God! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doris, our God is sure good, isn't he!? Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo, AMEN!
    Beautiful pic tonight!

    Love you! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Pamela! Hope your birthday was super! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great news!!!!! I love the jump suit too and I want to borrow that for my next cruise. God has richly blessed all of us with healthy reports!

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Donna. The jump suit is yours if you want it, but it might be short for you. :) Yes, our God is so generous; I'm glad you all are getting good reports up there, too. Thanks for the cruise coaching, btw! Love you all1

    ReplyDelete