Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here is yesterday's post.

This is me with Rocky Rutherford, the brother of a classmate from years in Japan. I saw Rocky about 20 years ago at a mini reunion, so it's been a long time. He brought those flowers from his yard, and then he took Steve and Mary and I out to a great Mexican dinner!

Yesterday was very full! We had gone out to buy this laptop in the morning and then gone to the Olive Garden for lunch. After lunch I worked on getting this computer set up and Steve and Mary went on a birding adventure. After Rocky left last night I got all wound up working on this laptop and totally forgot to do the blog until I went to bed. I got up then and attempted to do it, but couldn't get access to the Internet, so I thought it was because Mary had shut down her computer and I was bootlegging off it to get access. I put it all into the notepad so I could post quickly this morning, but when I got up this morning I couldn't get it out of the notepad. Mary is still offline, but this seems to be working. I'm lost, but I'm fumbling and will get 'er done!

We're up early to go in to MD Anderson for my check up. We'll also meet two more of my friends from school in Japan. We'll get pics. I thank God for all these great friends who are so supportive. I don't expect any issues regarding my health today, but this will be my first time at MD Anderson without Don and that will be an issue for me. He was such terrific support and we enjoyed even the days at MD Anderson. I know the doctors will ask, "Where is your husband?" God provides and I trust His plan.

After we are done at MD Anderson, we're going to stop by Doris and Jerry's for a while. I expect we'll be home for supper and I'll post as soon as possible to give the report of my check up. Thanks for your support, too!

6 comments:

  1. So just who are you meeting today MJ. I hope its Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for a good check-up today Jo!! Love your hair style! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good report from MD Anderson....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, it was Judy and Candy Lovell Birch. Great visit! They are two great girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, thanks for your prayers; keep up the great work. Thanks for liking my hair, too; I think I'm doing pretty good to keep some. I get so tempted to cut it really short. (The back IS really short.) Love and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HB, it was good, just not what I wanted to hear. I'll work with this and God will provide and guide. Maybe I just have funny numbers!

    ReplyDelete