Saturday, September 15, 2012

How could we not have fun?

How could we not have fun with these two angels here to brighten our day?  They have had us laughing and laughing!  Robert, Sadie and Mason are hunting at some special hunt at Quartz Mountain. They'll come around dinner time, which is any moment.  Tricia worked last night, so Nate and Megan picked her up at 8 and they drove here while she slept.  Raynie and Gracie came with them.  Trish has slept most of the day and the rest of us have played hand and foot canasta.  Gracie and Raynie have been having lots of fun reacquainting themselves with all the old toys around here.  This picture is one of them playing with one of them.

This is a break that Lee and I probably needed.  I don't imagine we'll get any extra sleep but I think we're getting lots of fun out of this and a good break from the sorting and moving we've been doing since I can remember.  We thank God for youth and sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jo!!!! the picture didn't post. :( I know it has to be a cute one of the girls. Maybe it will work after you post tonight. Just have to see those sweeties! Love you. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh never mind.....it's there now. Just took some time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Pamela, I thought I had run into another brick wall! I could see the picture! I'm so grateful that you got it! Another coming tonight!

    ReplyDelete