Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pirate Raynie.

We stopped at Tricia's house today to deliver some old clothes of mine and Don's that she will use for quilts.  We got to see Sadie, Gracie, Nate and Raynie, so that was a bonus.  Raynie has to wear a patch on her 'strong' eye for an hour or two each day, so for those two hours she's a 'pirate.'  She modeled her patch for Lee and I.   It's pretty obvious in the picture that the two of them have some pretty good chemistry!

We got the freezer delivered to Krissy, Lee's daughter and Don's gold clubs delivered to Garrett.  Garrett looks like a million dollars!  I haven't seen him since the 5th of July, so it was sure good to see him.  I also delivered a shirt of his that he'd left at my house.

Tomorrow after church we'll start going through boxes in Lee's garage and deciding what we'll keep and what we'll sell.  Man, this sorting is probably way overdue!  I know I never want to buy anything else.  I feel smothered by 'stuff!'  I'm blessed with abundance and thank God that I don't do without anything I need.  I hope I never take what I have for granted and always praise God for His generosity.  I know my best blessings are family and friends.  Just look at this picture and it tells a sweet story of love and abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment