Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moving in the right direction.

This picture we took this morning on our way to church.  After church we worked in the garage all day getting things packed.  Lee cleaned out 2 file cabinets while I did most of the packing.  I have just one more table of things to pack; I think I can get it into one more big box.  We'll sell what we can in Hobart and what we don't sell I'll be glad to use, I think.  Lee has really nice things, like the flower arrangement you see in this picture.  I just have to find places for it all at the house.  It feels good to be moving on in the right direction.

I am fully exhausted, though, and so is Lee.  We'll be so ready for some off time as soon as we can get some.

I thank God for the strength to get through all this moving.  I thank God for bringing me a partner to share my life.  I was really no good at the widow position.  I'm a much better wife than widow and I'm blessed to have found the man who agrees with me.  We laugh all the time and I know that's good for both of us.  I was a year behind on laughing and he was about 4 years behind, so it's a welcome activity for both of us.  PTL!

2 comments:

  1. You two really do seem perfect together MJ...you found a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Dana. We really do mesh so well. I'm amazed and delighted and feel richly blessed. I'm eager for him to meet you and all the others!

    ReplyDelete