Friday, September 21, 2012

Precious Memories!

This is a picture I got last weekend of Raynie and Gracie.  These blocks are always a favorite game when they are here.  I'm so glad they came last weekend.  We needed the break from all the sorting and moving and the memories are joys to us.

Lee and I made a lot of headway in our bedroom today.  What a job, though!  I'm realizing that our last move here was not an organized one and things are really scattered.  I'm afraid it's going to be worse, now!  I hope to get better organized; it's my goal.  We're sure having to stuff and cram a lot; I'll go over it over the next few months and hope to get it all straight.  I'm doing my best to downsize as much as possible; what a breakthrough for me!

The weather was beautiful today.  We're able to enjoy the work in the garage.  This is really a good time of year to be doing this.  It was way hot when we were working in Lee's garage, so this is a blessing.  We thank God for these beautiful days.  We so thank God for the health to do this.  We've got movers coming to bring Lee's belongings next week and I thank God for that!  The work we're doing is enough; I'm so glad there will be young bodies doing the big and heavy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment