Saturday, September 29, 2012

So tired!

This is a picture I took of Lee and Dan putting the storage cabinets into the truck.  Lee was so tired, then, but he wasn't laying down; he was looking to see what was keeping the cabinet from laying level.  We thought we were tired then; we're tired to the bone, now.  We are so ready to take a few days off and head to San Antonio for my Itazuke reunion!  We'll go to OKC for a couple of days for Lee to get a broken tooth fixed and to be there when his son has is gal bladder removed.  As soon as we're satisfied that James is recovering well, we'll head to San Antonio.  We aren't settled here by any means, but we've made a lot of headway.  We've got tomorrow and Monday to work, too.

Dorothy is coming for dinner after church tomorrow.  I'm serving leftover meatloaf out of the freezer with some new rice and green beans, which I'll make in the morning.  I'll make in the morning and we'll finish with sugar free pie.  The pie is all any of us want!  She'll be our first guest, and I'm excited for her to come.  We're still in a mess, but she's ready for a sneak preview.  We did get the pictures up in the entry tonight, so the first look as we come in will be good.

I keep thanking God that we can manage to do all this.  I sure wonder about other old folks who remarry and re-settle.  This is a big job!  I'm sure grateful for this second chance at life.  Lee and I are having so much fun; we laugh as if some comedian were here  . . . I guess we're a couple of comedians, blessed to have found each other after loosing our mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment