Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reunion Friday night pic.

A sweet lady from Lee's reunion took this picture of us at his reunion and was so kind to send a couple of copies to us!  How sweet is that?  I took pictures of the picture and managed to get this copy.  So, for you Itazuke folks, this is how I'll look on the Friday night of our reunion; this is my dress up Friday (red) shirt.  I doubt if Lee will wear his Capitol Hill shirt, but maybe he will if he's in reunion mode, since that's his high school.

We've packed more and more today, but we're about out of boxes.  I'll empty the load of boxes we take this week and bring them back to pack the rest. when we return next week.

I thought since I skipped posting Monday I'd better get on the ball and post before I get so tired today.  I took a couple of hours out to lay in the sun today, since it's turning cooler.  I may not get another chance to collect any Vit. D for a while, so I was grateful to get some today.  There has been absolutely no time for Vit. D since I can remember, so it was good to get some.  I thank God for sunshine and a great breeze today!


4 comments:

  1. What a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some good looking red dress/top...no wonder Lee was proud to introduce you to his friends. You are looking better every day and I'm so happy for you!

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Donna, thanks! Coming from you that means a lot! Love you!

    ReplyDelete