Monday, September 3, 2012

Time out for a power nap!



We re nearly finished unpacking all the boxes in the garage.  We've got tables out there and we're setting up as we go.  Man, what a job!  This picture is one I got of us getting a power nap after lunch.

I am grateful for the strength to get through this.  I'm grateful for Dan, Lee's brother who keeps an eye on stuff while we run errands;  he also helps move heavy things.  He sold the fridge/freezer for us last week.  What a huge help he and his wife, Sandy, are!  I thank God for them!

1 comment:

  1. MJ - I have been enjoying reading your posts and seeing your progress in moving/sorting/etc... that is such a cute photo of you two napping and holding hands.... so happy for you two to have found each other.... Don't work too hard now ...I know you have a lot to do, but be careful of injuries !! hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete