Thursday, September 6, 2012

People are so interesting!

Please excuse the quality of this picture.  I took it this morning as we were eating our breakfast before the garage sale.  We gave Lee's table to his daughter, so we're eating on TV trays.  I had to take the picture from across the room, so it's pretty blurry.  At least you can tell that we started the day with a smile even if it was at 6 a.m.!

We had people here by 7:15 and we didn't start the sale until 8.  They came in all day and we sold a bunch.  We have plenty left to sell tomorrow and Saturday.  We weren't over run by people at any time, so we really enjoyed it.  People are so interesting!  It was a lot easier to sit and enjoy the people today than it has been for the last several days of getting ready for all this!  I'm not really looking forward to doing it, again, in Hobart, but I am looking forward to getting rid of a lot.  Starting over would be exciting if I weren't so tired.  I think I'll get into it more and more as we progress.  I will like it more and more when our place begins to take on the feeling of 'us.'

I thank God for a beautiful day today and all good experiences with people.  I really love studying people, so  this was a great opportunity.  Lee's brother and his wife fixed dinner for us, so we didn't even have to worry about that.  We're going to miss them being right next door when we get moved to Hobart!  I thank God for the blessings they are in our lives, too.  Lee and Dan are so much alike; it's really fun to be around the two of them.  They are individuals, but they really function like two wheels on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment