Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Took a lazy day.

We were lazy today.  We didn't have a train to catch, so we didn't set the alarm and we slept until after 10!  We got up and got ready to go do some errands.  We took our garage sale money to the bank and made a deposit, then we went to the grocery store and the Dollar Tree.  There is no Dollar Tree in Hobart, so I have to take advantage of it when I'm here.  We came home and packed a few boxes of things going to Hobart.  I'm going to give Lee a haircut in a few minutes and then we're going to bed early.  We are both still really tired from the last 4 weeks, really.  I'm amazed that we've been able to keep up this pace, and I thank God for giving us the energy to do it.  He's given us the time to rest, so we're taking it.  We really have a lot to do, so we'd better not take another lazy day!  Thank you for keeping up with us.

Well, holy cow!  That was really a lazy day!  I sat down to do tonight's post and noticed that last night's post wasn't there.  I fished around and found it in the drafts!  Do you suppose I'm tired or what?  They called me to teach BAND (??!!), again, next Monday.  No doubt they are really hard up for subs!  I was going to fish out another picture and post something, but this will do for tonight.  The news today is that we've packed a ton of stuff.  Lee has his truck in his garage for the first time ever, and the door will shut!  We went for his electro-cardogram, which is a follow up to his open heart surgery last October and it looked great, the technician said.  He'll do more tests for his heart doctor on Thursday, then see the heart doctor next Wednesday.  He's survived heart surgery; now, if he survives this move we'll be extra grateful.  Sorry if I worried anyone by not posting this last night!  Just know that I'm fine; just rattled!

2 comments:

  1. Well glad to see your post tonight. I looked for it last nite several times and again today. Makes me feel better to see tonights.

    Don't work too hard, remember you're retired and everything will still be there later....maybe I do too much of that. At the moment every room in my house is a wreck. I'm about ready to throw ALL this stuff away!

    Luv ya,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sissy. You make me feel some better about having so much on my plate. I'll sure feel better when I get it all done, though. It's nice to be missed, too. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete