Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lee finds his place.

This is a picture I got of Lee with Raynie and Grace.  Of course Grace and Raynie are gregarious little sweeties, so they are easy to love.  They've been so sweet to accept Lee right into their lives and love him, too.  He's really good with them; they're irresistible and apparently he is, too!  We had a great weekend with the kids here.

Now, we're back to work, work, work!  We got a lot done today, but there is more to do.  What a job!  

Tomorrow we're going to OKC for Lee's follow up check up with his cardiologist.  Dorothy is there with her cousin and has been for a few days.  We'll bring her home with us tomorrow night.  We'll bring another load in the truck, so tomorrow is a busy day.  I'll be home in time to post, though; hope I have the energy to do it!

We've moved two beds out to the garage, so two of our bedrooms look very bare.  We've taken most of the pictures off the walls so it really looks like someone is either moving in or out . . . a little of both is happening!  I've sold $70 worth of junky sort of furniture so far.  We're taking the beds to Gretta and my granddaughter, Janelle. I'm glad I can pick up a little cash here and there.  Maybe I'll get enough to pay for the U-haul trailer!    Between us we have 27 grandkids, so there is no way we can put pictures of them all over the place.  We're going to put a bunch into a digital frame and keep it moving.  We'll also make an album with lots of the pics that we both had in frames around our houses. I have a room divider type screen that will hold 9 pics of families, so we'll have lots of pics, just different ones and in different places.  So, this house will take on a different look.  It going to be interesting how this ends up looking.  It'll be a fresh, new look and I hope it looks like us.  :)  We'll work with it until we get it right.  It will be so nice to get organized and somewhat settled.  Thanks for walking with me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment