Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Way Better Day!

Thankfully, Lee is so much better today.  He still has pain, but the swelling is way down.  You can see a little in this pic that his right side is a bit swollen and he smiles and talks out the left side of his mouth.  It's so good that he is feeling so much better, though!  I thank God for Lee's great response to the drugs and surgery.  Tomorrow we go to have his stitch and drain removed.

We'll also do some grocery shopping.  I am so grateful that we are not involved in the winter storm that is stifling the south and east.  It's plenty cold here, but we can get around!  Again, I thank God!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Lee! I'm so glad he is better, but I know it's been tough! He's sure been in our thoughts and prayers!!
    Love you both! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ruthie. He'll be getting his appetite back with a vengeance, soon. Then I'll know he's better for sure! Love you!

    ReplyDelete