Saturday, February 8, 2014

Here We Are.

This is The Suites at Fall Creek.  This is a picture they have on their web site and it happens to be the exact building we are in.  We're on the 4th (top) floor of that corner facing the pool.  Of course the pool is covered and closed at this time of year, but it helped me to identify our building and suite. The corner is a screened in porch and the next window back is our bedroom, where Lee already is.  I will be there soon.  I'm headed to take that bath I've been waiting two weeks to take!  God wired me and He knows I need this bath!

Lee is not feeling much better.  The swelling goes down during the day, but he wakes up with a really swollen face.  We may not go to church tomorrow because he is so uncomfortable.  Besides, I'm afraid his resistance may be down due to whatever his system if fighting.  Surely the meds will kick in soon and help him to feel better.  I got several trips down to the truck done this morning before he got out of the shower.  He really felt so bad that he didn't fight me too much.  Then he let me drive all day because the drugs he's on make him feel so goofy that he felt safer with me driving!  Now, that's really goofy to prefer my driving!  Thursday he only got to talk to his dentist's nurse.  When he calls back Monday, I'm thinking he'll ask her to ask his dentist to call him back; maybe he can suggest someone he should see in Branson.

The good thing is that we got all moved with no problems.  We went and got groceries and we're good for the next couple of weeks.  Tuesday I'll get to make the reseration for the 3rd week; sure hope we can get to stay here a 3rd week so that we don't have to move an extra time.  I had leftover chicken pot pie (homemade that Lee and I love) for supper, so I didn't have to cook much tonight.  Both of us were too tired to even eat dessert; that's tired!  I had bread pudding left over and it would have been easy, but we were just too tired.  More good news is that it didn't snow any more; the roads are great, so we had no issues at all with moving.  The Air Force Brat in me doesn't mind the moving, but it's hard on the body.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh......BEAUTIFUL!! I remember....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be you, Ruthie. You're the only one who has been here with me besides Don and Suzanne and Phil. Suzanne doesn't do much on the computer, so I'm so smart to figure out this is you. LOL! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete