Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lake is Low Here, Too!

This is another pic I got yesterday with the lake behind us.  You can tell that it is low on water.  I guess the drought we've suffered in southwestern Oklahoma is something we share.  I can only figure it's God's plan and He'll provide the moisture we all need when the time is right.  With all the snow they've had in the north east, I'm afraid there will be floods in Louisiana.  I don't envy them that!  I lived through a flood when we lived in Baton Rouge, and learned that floods are not pretty at all.  The best thing I know to do is always trust God's provisions and His timing.

Today was much cooler and this week will be, too.  That's all part of God's plan, too.  I give Him thanks for all He provides.  I notice that we're still smiling, so it's all good!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment