Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Elena!

Princess Elena was 7 today!  This is a pic I got of her last Oct. when we were visiting in Kentucky. Her party is Saturday, so she'll be celebrating all through the weekend, I imagine.  She loves her birthday!  She is such a joy to everyone who knows her and I thank God for such joy in my life!

Lee and I took it easy today.  The winds were terrible, so it was a good day to stay inside.  We were really eager to watch the Thunder play the Heat tonight, but we were disappointed at their big loss.  I guess you win some and you lose some.  We hate losing, though!

I've done some more mending today.  Social Security folks called me today, while I had my rice buddy in the microwave.  I failed to have it turning, so I burned a big hunk of rice into 'coal' in one of them. So, I had to perform surgery on the buddy and get that big hunk of 'coal' out of there and then sew the 'incision.') It's a great reminder to me that I can see so well, and that is such a tremendous blessing.  I sure thank God for the awesome blessing to be able to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment