Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lee's So Much Better!

This is not today, but it was taken on Jan. 22.  Lee and Sissy stood still for a minute for me to get their pic at the convention center at Big Cedar.  When my laptop wouldn't work, I did a system restore and it worked!  So, I keep doing a system restore (going back to a time that Lee felt good) and hoping he will snap back to feeling really good.  Seriously, he did feel so much better today.  He's still dragging, a lot because of the medications he's taking, not to mention recovering from surgery, but we think he's doing much better.  He goes back Thursday to get the drain removed and we hope he feels pretty good by then.  I'm still thanking God for everything falling together yesterday, so that we could get Lee onto the mend.  I thank Him for a good night's sleep and a good day of rest today, too.

I'm watching the Thunder play the Portland Trailblazers on their official website.  I don't see the game, but I see the score and the play by play comments.  It's better than nothing.  I'd like it a lot better if the Thunder could stay ahead.  Right now it's the half and we're 10 points behind.  I'll stay up and see them through this, but I hope they can turn it around and come up with a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment