Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Much Better Today; Amazing What Rest Can Do!

This pic was not taken today; we didn't think to take pix today.  This was on the windy 18th; it was a fairly warm day, but the wind made it a wreck a hairdo day!  I was having trouble walking that day, so I got my walking sticks out of the truck.  I've only had to use them two days since we've been here, but when I need them I sure need them.  The wind makes some days really shaky.  I should have been walking more than I have; then I would have needed the sticks more, but it's really just been too cold to get outside in the weather!  They tell us cold is returning, too.  This is winter, so I just thank God for a warm place inside, at least!  I'm really so grateful for this time away from home, too.  If I were at home, I'd be so busy with things that can obviously wait until I get home.  I need this rest since I'm not any good at getting it at home.  I sure thank Joan for taking care of things at home while we're gone, and Bill and Hazel and the Smiths for keeping an eye on things.  Neighbors and friends are the best!

Today we went to see a movie.  We saw "August: Osage County" . . . I enjoyed it even if the language was heavy.  It was one of those where you have to make up the ending and I like it better when they spell it out for you.  Chances are they won't spell it out the way I'd like it, though, so I guess I can be content with this one as it was.  It was set in Oklahoma, so I enjoyed that aspect of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment