Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Getting Ready to Make Another Move Soon.


This is a pic I took off our balcony at Big Cedar.  We go back there this weekend for 2 weeks.  I'm beginning to get things together for that move.  It's been nice not to have to move much, so we can make one more move out there.  We love it out there.

Today has been an easy day.  I did laundry, so we've got all clean clothes.  We're doing our best to eat the food we have so we don't have to move lots of food.  This is a fun thing for us, but we're looking forward to the kids coming for spring break and then we'll be ready to go home.  Home is always sweet.  There's always so much work to do at home, so it's relaxing to be gone, but home is a treasure. I thank God for a wonderful home and also a wonderful getaway.  We'll be home a couple of weeks and then it'll be time to go to MD Anderson for my next checkup; it's a shame that life seems to be coordinated around doctor appointments anymore, but I'm also grateful to have good doctors and good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment