Friday, February 21, 2014

Windy, Windy, Windy!

It was a wonderful day today, but still so windy!  I think it was in the mid 60's, but the wind made it feel cold.  We walked up to the tower we love, but it was too windy to get pix up there.  The camera would have blown off the rail if I'd set the timer.  It was freezing cold up there, too, so we just stayed a minute and made our way back to the bottom where we got this pic.  I don't know what was reflecting in the corner, but probably some of the metal on the tower.  I had the camera sitting on one of the stairs and the rail is all metal.  I thank God that we are still able to make the climb; it was beautiful!  I thank Him for the beauty, too.  I wanted to take Sissy up there when she was here, but it was just too cold.

Happy Friday, everyone!  Hug the folks you love and be sure they know how much you love them.   We aren't promised anything, but we give thanks for all we have.  Thanks for following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment