Monday, February 17, 2014

Warm Enough to Walk, but WINDY!

(The building behind us is the one where we're staying; we're in the top left corner.)  I'm so grateful for a timer on the camera, so we can get pix of the two of us.  I'm also grateful that Lee doesn't fight the camera.  I'm also glad he would hold me on the bridge; the wind was blowing so hard I could hardly stand up!  It was 61, they said, but the wind made it feel really cold.  I went out wearing my vest and Lee didn't have his jacket, but by the time we got to the elevator we were both headed back to our unit to get coats!  We did walk over to the registration building to get set for our 3rd week here. We're so glad we didn't have to move any of these weeks.  It's very nice staying here and we're enjoying it.  After we leave here we'll go back to Big Cedar for 2 weeks.  It's worth moving to go back there for 2 weeks.  Then we'll come back into Branson to spend spring break week with Trish and her younger kids.  I'm not sure, yet, if Garrett can come with them or not.  It'll be a fun spring break, no matter who comes.  I thank God for the tradition we started years ago of spending spring break in Branson; it's been a lot of fun and many memories we treasure!

I got a lot of details taken care of this morning, so it's been a pretty busy day for me.  I still managed to get a good nap.  I'm going to be so spoiled when we get home and get back to real life!  I thank God for this time to rest and relax and enjoy this beautiful countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment