Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Elena has her Derby hat ready.

Life is all joy, when you have a pretty dress. Here's Elena to prove it.
But, life is very serious when you're talking about a Derby hat. I think this one is perfect, but she's got to be sure she's got the right dress to go with it. Gretta must have a new camera; she's showering us with pictures and teasing us to death; we can hardly wait to get there to see them! We'll leave as early as possible Thursday morning.

I had to show you this swan that was on our bed when we checked into this hotel. I've never seen such a thing; I tried to see how they did it, but the best I could do was take a picture.















The weather is smiling on us, here. We're all having a great time. We did our owner's update today and managed to say 'no' to buying anymore time, so we feel really good. We have plenty to enjoy and then some!

We're feeling good. God is taking good care of us. Counting and praising . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment