Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun day at the reserve and in the lake.




Actually, nobody went to the lake, but Gabe, Garrett and Sadie went to the edge of the lake in a little run over type swampy area and caught gobs of frogs, some tadpoles and a fish or two. They got way dirty and loved it, I think. Before that we went to the reserve and had a great day. I'm too tired and it's too late to go into details, but we had lots of fun and that's the bottom line. Tomorrow we take them home and go to Sadie's softball game. It'll be another long and fun day.


I never found my camera cable and Gretta says it's not at her house. So, I ordered another one from the guy on ebay, who has become my cable supplier. UGH. I hate when I can't get to my pictures to share with you. I got good pictures of the reunion and great pictures today, but I just filled up the card on the camera with good stuff; can't share until the end of the week. So, the pictures on the blog today are some I took of Elena when we were there last week. She's a dolly and Sadie and I enjoyed picking out the pictures to use tonight. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo & Don, I am so thankful no one was hurt except the van when your tire shredded. In the middle of OKC I imagine the traffic was awful. That Elena, what a perfect little doll! She is so precious and pretty. I bet that is her dad holding her--he should have had the labor pains since she looks so much like him!! Ha. PTL and xxxooo, Linda R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Linda! It's so good to have you back and admiring our baby doll. She is so precious and pretty, as you say. I had to keep calling her "Little Joe" because she is so much like her daddy (Joe). I told Gretta her nickname is liable to end up Lilly. Soon I'll have a cable to download the reunion pictures; she was quite a hit, there. Love you guys! Jo

    ReplyDelete