Friday, June 1, 2007

Heading out of town.



Okay, I’m really rushing to get everything loaded for the trip in the morning. We’re leaving at 6, so we have to get up at 5 and be ready to roll.

Tonight I’m putting onto the blog a couple of pictures of flowers from the yard. The clump of lavender is one. I have two other clumps, but this one is the best so far. I hope the others don’t finish before I get home and can harvest it. So much to do; so little time!

The other picture is a close-up of my purple and white larkspur. They grow easily and spice up the yard with brightness, so I love them.

Tomorrow we head for Mesquite for the baseball tournament. I think I’ll be able to connect to keep up with the blog tomorrow night, but Sunday night is questionable. We’ll stay as long as the boys are in the tournament and then head for Branson. We’ll go as far as we can and spend the night and then go on to Branson on Monday. If you don’t see a new post on the blog, don’t worry. I’ll catch up as soon as possible. I’m not sure what kind of connections I’ll have in Branson; so take no news as good news.

Oh! We got a call today from Karen in Hawaii. She is the lady who painted Bob’s house while we were there this winter, and she wants us to house sits for her for 5 weeks in August and September! Woohoo!!! We’ll aim to firm up those plans as soon as we get home from this trip. I got all tangled up in frequent flyer miles this evening, so I’m rushing, now. Ugh!

God blesses; I give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment