Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whole new plan!

Sorry, but no time for pictures. We just got home from all day in Oklahoma City with the doctor. The thermogram showed that the cancer is hot, so we've got to take another approach. What we've been doing isn't getting the job done. So, we have contacted MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. We'll be going there for tests and treatment as soon as possible. Don't anyone be horrified. This is only another bump in the road of life. We'll get over it. God has a plan and we'll work it the best we can, thanking Him and giving Him praise and glory all the way. We don't always understand, but we always believe and love. I love you all for caring and looking and I knew you'd be looking to see how it's going if you realized today was the day for the thermogram.

We came home to a DRY basement, but a new storm is hitting right now. I've got to get off this computer and shut it down before lightening strikes it. God is good, but His storms are mighty, too! PTL!

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Jo! Read today's blog (every day) and see your thermogram results. How mean is cancer after all the essiac tea, herbs, and the timer on your phone. I am so sorry, but know God is holding you in his loving hand right now. Don't forget to take all your computer cables, phone, and camera when you go to Houston so we can get our daily dose of Jo's positive happy thoughts! I am and will be praying hard for you and Don. Love you lots, Linda R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning to you Jo, I was looking forward to hearing good news from you from your thermogram results. God Bless You and He will certainly see you both through this. Your Love and Faith has brought you this far and will God will be with you both. As you say, we don't understand why things like this happens but have to keep pushing on and you are the one to do it with Don standing by and by God's Grace. As always our Prayers are with you.
    With Love and Prayers
    Dot and Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaryJo,
    Just know that I'm thinking of you. Your positive attitude will get you through this new setback.
    Love you, dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, you know how I count on that phone to keep me on track with these meds! You also know how I seem to always leave the camera cables behind. You know me pretty well, Girl! You were such a wonderful help in Hawaii. I wish I had you in my pocket for real every day, but I keep you there in my imagination for support. You're the best! Thanks for your love and prayers! Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Dot and Frazier. God has blessed us so richly; I expect He will keep right up with it. He has plans for me and I'm doing my best to work them to His glory. I look forward to whatever He has in store for me. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers; we hold tight to that knowledge. Love you, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dana. Girl, you have no idea what a comfort it is to me to know that you are always there in my corner! Thanks for never leaving. Love, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, sorry to hear this latest news. Please know that I'm always thinking of you and will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

    OX,
    Trina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trina, what a nice surprise to get a note from you! Don't fret over this latest news. We'll do all we can and God will do all He can. What He can is a LOT, so it's all a matter of what His plan is. I'm good with His plan. Thanks so much for thinking and praying with us! I love you lots! Jo

    ReplyDelete