Saturday, June 9, 2007































Oh, my! Today has been full and wonderful. Gina came with her 3 kids to spend the day with us, so that saved us the drive up there. It’s not that far (about 45 minutes), but with all the driving we’ve been doing, it was a big deal to us, so we really appreciate it. The kids played in the pool and we had a great day of visiting.

We’re pretty much packed and ready to head to the reunion and then toward home tomorrow. If I don’t get to make a blog entry tomorrow, don’t worry about us. I’ll catch up when we get home.

Pictures on the blog tonight are: Sadie holding Elena; and Elise and Kyle on their way to the pool.

I may not get this stuff onto the net tonight because I’m having trouble connecting. It might be morning before I get it done. I’m going to bed, counting the blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment