Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Raynie's always busy.

The picture on the blog tonight is Nate, getting ready for his Civil Air Patrol meeting. I think it’s too cool; see Raynie in the background? She walks everywhere and everything is her business, it seems. She’s just like a cat; whatever is happening she gets right into the middle of it. If you aren’t paying attention then she gets right into the middle of something else. She’s such a cutie. She walks everywhere, but if she needs to hurry she hits the floor and crawls. She hasn’t discovered running, yet. That will be soon, no doubt. This is the top and the bottom of the range of their kids: Nate is 16 and Raynie will be 1 on July 10th. Life is rich at their house!

I threw herbs for the first time in months today. I have been too confused, so I didn’t even try such a thing. I only did 22 days for Don; I still have plenty left over that I threw for me before they made me quit taking anything but chemo and radiation. I still have to pack them in bags, so I’d better get with the program. I want to get them done tonight and be done with it.

I’ve talked to Dorothy 3 times today and she is doing better and better. She is on only pain pills for the surgery and only has pain related to the incision. She has no pain down her leg or in her hip anymore! She is shaky, but we think that is from all the pain medication she’s had over the last few weeks. I think that will get better and better. I can tell a real improvement since this morning. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for her. She appreciates it and so do I. PTL!

We’re getting closer and closer to Friday when we will leave for Tennessee. We’re very excited and thank God for this opportunity to see lots of family.




No comments:

Post a Comment