Thursday, June 26, 2008

Technical difficulties, but I finally win.



The picture on the blog today is Elena last week when Gretta was reading a Dr. Seuss book to her in the car. She was loving it! (Thanks for the book, Aunt Diane!) We have so many precious memories from our trip! (Look at that chubby little hand!)

Last night for some reason the blog wouldn’t take a picture. I finally got it on today. Today we couldn’t get access to the Internet all day until I finally figured out the problem! What a bummer that is! I had an SBC tcch coming tomorrow, but I finally figured out it was the filter on the dish phone line. I hate technical stuff, but it felt good to finally get it fixed. That’s how most of today went: technical junk.

Joan came and cleared all the weeds out of the gardens yesterday and today. What a blessing to have a wonderful friend who will do the yard for me! It was more fun when we used to work in the yard together, but I’m so grateful that she’ll do it for me, now! She wanted to do it for free; that’s how good a friend she is! I wouldn’t let her do that, though. I pay her the same as I pay our housekeeper, so it’s good for both of us. I thank God for her! She’s the jewel who got me started with the rebloomers and she sent starts to Ruthie and Gretta, too. It was fun to take lots of bulbs and irises when we went back east. I loved digging them and taking them. The gardens got away from me while we were gone, so I sure loved it that Joan would clean it all up for me. Our housekeeper, got a job at the prison, so I’m doing the house for now and the yard was more than I wanted to tackle. The house is, too, but I’m doing it until I can find someone else. God will provide. For now, He had provided me with strength. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment