Thursday, June 19, 2008

Winding down.


The picture on the blog today is one Don took Tuesday. I was fixing sandwiches for everyone and Raynie and Elena both wanted to ‘help.’ Of course, that’s when the phone rang. So it goes around here; it’s been GREAT!

We are winding down and getting ready to leave tomorrow. It’s been a great time! Sadie is going to go home with Gretta and we’re going to follow them and see them pour the footer at Gretta’s new house tomorrow. Then we’ll go on to Gina’s house. Sadie will stay with Gretta until Sunday night or Monday morning. Gretta will bring her to us and we’ll head home early Monday morning.

This week has flown! We’re looking forward to seeing Gina and her family! Then it’ll be great to be home, again. We’ve been blessed with such great weather and great traveling. This is a long trip and we’re grateful to have been able to make it. It’s great to have kids with us, too. Sadie and I will enjoy playing cribbage all the way home!

I will take a vacation from the blog until we get home because I don’t think I’ll be able to have internet access along the way after we leave here. If I get a chance, I’ll b e sure to post. Hang tough with me. I’ll be back as soon as possible. We are doing just fine!

Oh! Gretta cut my hair today! It was very uneven, so she shaped it up for me. I had trimmed on it, but I had no idea how to cut these curls, so it really needed her skills. Soon I’ll have Don take pictures to show the new ‘chic’ style. It has style, now! Gretta does a great job!

I thank God for this wonderful trip and the memories we’ve made to treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment